Tuesday, August 2, 2011

- so everyone this is going to be my last post for a while. I wont have internet in denmark, i may do the odd post from an internet cafe somewhere in the cowlands of denmark, but dont count on it. Sorry, it pains me to have to say goodbye to you. But dont worry on the 29th of august i shall be back, and once again i will spread fashion, photography and life.
Before i part, i would like to post a picture of my friend amanda, whose style has changed sooooo much in the two years that ive know her, and her recent outfit, i think is to dieee for! Check it out below, doesn't she look fabulous?


Also I'm gunna post a few songs that ive been listening whilst out on the town in valencia, and that really motivating summer party songs. I know im going to be putting them on my ipod so i can remember spain, every once in a while.






No comments:

Post a Comment